What will you be watching on TV tonight (2024)?

Today: European Cup quarter finals. and in the evening, Conmebol quarter finals.
Plenty of football here because tomorrow, we're going to watch England v Switzerland. If the past few games have any effect, I'm going to take an alarm clock so they can wake me up when the game finishes...

I watched “Born Losers” the Billy Jack prequel.

We wrapped up the regular series of Downton Abbey last night…onto the two (soon to be three) movies.

MrsT, whose turn it was to choose a movie last night (and my turn tonight) chose that last episode, saying, “It’s 97 minutes long, so it’s really more like a movie.”

Once we finished it, she then added, “I guess I still get to choose tomorrow night too, since technically, that wasn’t a movie.”

🤨

I watched "Legends and Lies: the Patriots" tonight. It was a series of back-to-back episodes about the Revolutionary War, featuring the founding fathers of the United States (Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, George Washington, etc.). It was really interesting.

Just started ‘Your Honor’ with Brian Cranston.
So far it’s been rather harrowing!
Not sure it’s a great choice for a motorcyclist!
I really like him. I enjoyed his family comedy show "Malcom in the Middle" well before he came out with "Breaking Bad". We watched "Your Honor" as well. No spoilers from me!

I really like him. I enjoyed his family comedy show "Malcom in the Middle" well before he came out with "Breaking Bad". We watched "Your Honor" as well. No spoilers from me!
Well if I was TR I’d be announcing favourite Hollywood crush 😂

Loved Malcom in the Middle and Breaking Bad.
Still laugh at Malcom in the Middle now.

Maybe watching the highly embarrassing Biden thing...oh lord I really like him as a human being and he has done some good things, but he's just in such horrible decline. I am sorry, I don't want to start a political discussion but I will support anyone other than that Trump character. This will be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope he steps down. Ok I will stop.

Maybe watching the highly embarrassing Biden thing...oh lord I really like him as a human being and he has done some good things, but he's just in such horrible decline.
Yes. Not my place to comment on the situation in other countries, but given the options, it looks like democracy has gone out of the window.
RIGHT! No TV tonight - I'm taking a break from almost 4 weeks of football (soccer) and I'm not watching anything!

Yes. Not my place to comment on the situation in other countries, but given the options, it looks like democracy has gone out of the window.
RIGHT! No TV tonight - I'm taking a break from almost 4 weeks of football (soccer) and I'm not watching anything!
I'm moping but I just turned off the TV.

I had to do a bit of work, so MrsT watched an episode of that new Star Wars thingamajiggy and then we watched the first (of three episodes) of The Secret of Crickley Thingamajiggy on BritBox, starring her secret boyfriend Tom Ellis (aka Lucifer).

Back
Top Bottom