What will you be watching on TV tonight (2024)?

I finished The Gentlemen. I thought it was good. (I like Theo James and Giancarlo Esposito) It reminded me of Breaking Bad. Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) was also in this show.

I just started watching "The Night Agent". Watched first episode. Lot of action.

Nothing tonight, it's a bourbon and gambling kind of evening. Tomorrow night we will probably finish season 9 of MasterChef Junior

I finished The Gentlemen. I thought it was good. (I like Theo James and Giancarlo Esposito) It reminded me of Breaking Bad. Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) was also in this show.

I just started watching "The Night Agent". Watched first episode. Lot of action.
I'm really enjoying Night Agent.

I started watching “Designated Survivor”. Second episode it’s pretty good so far. Harrowing to think about.

Will also be watching Murdoch Mysteries later.

We watched the last Downton Abbey movie last night (meh, I don’t like movies where everything falls into place for everyone in the last five minutes) and Close Encounters of the Third Kind tonight - I’d never seen it, and note that I have…I didn’t miss much.

We watched the last Downton Abbey movie last night (meh, I don’t like movies where everything falls into place for everyone in the last five minutes) and Close Encounters of the Third Kind tonight - I’d never seen it, and note that I have…I didn’t miss much.
Yeah I loved the Downton Abbey series but disliked the movies.

Yeah I loved the Downton Abbey series but disliked the movies.
Yeah, with all the hijinks and happy accidents that worked out just so, MrsT said, “I feel like I’m watching an episode of The Brady Bunch!” :laugh:

Going to give Green Wing another go. It ran 2004-2006 and a was a springboard for a lot of the talent (like Olivier Coleman and Tamsin Grieg) to go off and do other things.
Now ten years later they’ve come back together to do a new series but this time it will be on radio 4 and a podcast so that’ll be interesting - I hope!

View: https://youtu.be/smc7tjAnA8k?si=6A87SJEUiW_HCzWm

IMG_8834.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom