What will you be watching on TV tonight (2024)?

Watched a couple of Indonesian folk dances, trying to find as uncommercialized as possible( on yt). All around researching SE Asian soups. (Inspired by turning off the sound to some soup tutorials ( nice) which played some western lounge jazz mood piano music( I wanted the regional true sounds, historic, folk etc)

It is fascinating, both music and dance, gamellan bells, the story telling without words. Loved it.

Ugh…Emily in Paris. 😒

After that, though, starting Shetland for our Sunday Murder Hour. :laugh:

"Hawaii Life" is a show where people who want to move to Hawaii are shown several properties and ultimately choose the one that suits their style and budget.

Des
I've seen most of the things that were listed as filmed at Shepton Mallet prison but not this.
Have finished episode two, one more episode to go. So far so horrifying!
Well acted and hard to believe but it's a true story of a talkative psychopath.

IMG_9180.jpeg

This weekend was an Olivia Colman double-feature: Mothering Sunday on Friday night and Wicked Little Letters on Saturday night.

Started 2 nights ago, finished episodes 1 and 2 of England's Great Cathedrals presented by David Suchet.

Just realized, "Rings of Power" started the new season 8/29/2024. I think they dropped three episodes on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom