Whatcha drinking (2024)?

Yer you see definitely time to return home 😆
Not yet ... DH has been going on about how we should move back ... NO!
That Beer was $9 or $10 I think ... I can get a Beer at our favorite "19th hole" for $4 during "Happy Hour"

From this morning:

IMG_8614.jpeg

I’m so glad MrsT and I have an unsophisticated palate for wine - saves us loads:
I don't think you're alone. I prefer red, Mrs KKA prefers white (or prosecco) and we tend to go for the second-to-cheapest, as long as it tastes OK.
Don't get me wrong: I've tasted some wonderful wines in my time and I'd be delighted to quaff a Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1959, Premier Cru, every day, but I think I'd probably be broke in a week...

Gin, Lime and Soda.
Through a straw because I've been in the kitchen all day and I don't like messy hands interfering with my desire for a sip 😂
It's refreshing and relaxing in one hit.

Ashamed (not really) to admit I discovered this drink back in the day during a dry period when half a pint of lime and soda was the only suggested non alcoholic drink you could get in a standard British pub that didn't totally bore you.
I duly drank it and thought hmm "It's not bad but a shot or two of gin in it would be lovely" 😆

ginger iced tea.jpg

In a Japanese restaurant this evening: Ginger Iced Tea
My DH does/isn't suppose to drink alcohol any longer
This Iced Tea has a shot of Ginger infused Simple Syrup which is delicious as well as refreshing.
I'll figure out how to make this for us back in Cowboyville Arizona.
For Moi:
kirin.jpg

And one never pours their own Beer thank you very much, KANPAI!!!

Back
Top Bottom