Dubious seasonal product versions

The closest you’ll get here is Chicken-in-a-Biscuit crackers - they’re dusted with a similar fake chicken broth powder substance.
I guess Pringles has some chicken ones? I never saw them IRL but found it with Google.
20240923_115352.jpg

You’ve probably not seen them because the chicken Pringles aren’t very nice, any sensible retailer wouldn’t bother 😂
I haven't seen them because my chip/crisp purchasing involves only plain "real" potato chips (I always buy or make a chip dip) and corn tortilla chips for salsa or guacamole. I do not love Pringles so I walk right past them without even looking--which is to say, I would never buy them, but if they were in a bowl/on a plate at a party or gathering I might eat a few.

I guess Pringles has some chicken ones? I never saw them IRL but found it with Google.
View attachment 118870
I can’t get those at Kroger, and like you, I don’t even look at them, so they may have come and gone at one point. We might buy one tube a year, and those are for MrsT, and it’s just the plain ones.

The closest I could find to a “meat chip” was this:

1727113536629.png

:headshake:

I can’t get those at Kroger, and like you, I don’t even look at them, so they may have come and gone at one point. We might buy one tube a year, and those are for MrsT, and it’s just the plain ones.

The closest I could find to a “meat chip” was this:

View attachment 118872

:headshake:
Yeah, if I recall correctly, Doritos has some taco flavors (though they don't specifically say meat) and Combos has pizza flavors (but again, don't specify any meat flavor). Now cheese, ranch, and French onion are just standards across all the chips/crisps sections!

The choice was salted or paprika chips growing up.
I still think no other flavour is needed

And till it got to pringle and crisps/chips, I had no idea what this thread was about :wink:
When it started out, I thought it was about condiments...LOL!

The choice was salted or paprika chips growing up.
I still think no other flavour is needed

And till it got to pringle and crisps/chips, I had no idea what this thread was about :wink:

I can’t remember where exactly you herald from but think it’s not originally Zambia?
If it’s any European country (other than the UK) my experiences have led me to believe most crisps away from this island are paprika flavour 😂

Back
Top Bottom