Plans for today (2024)

I'm kegging my ginger beer and need to carbonate it (in progress)
Drinking coffee (in progress)
Making dog food (done)
Big watering of the garden using petrol water pump
Gotta answer emails, work related and I'll probably play some freecell in between
Gotta find warm(er) en better looking clothes to go into town
Gotta decide what to cook and eat :)

May I ask how it went?
IMG_2345.jpeg

Like this 😆

Oh Goodness...will that happen again and again, you presume?
Yep many times. She needs someone who can understand written English who is on her side.
Yesterday it transpired she doesn’t even know how to spell her own first name in English.

She is very frightened her husband will be contacted or find out she’s seeking help and that he will become angry so she asked if I could please please use my address and phone number 😐

I couldn’t say no, desperation and fear meant she was often physically clinging to me, very sad 😞

Last edited:
I'm kegging my ginger beer and need to carbonate it (in progress)
Drinking coffee (in progress)
Making dog food (done)
Big watering of the garden using petrol water pump
Gotta answer emails, work related and I'll probably play some freecell in between
Gotta find warm(er) en better looking clothes to go into town
Gotta decide what to cook and eat :)
How did the warm socks, the high altitude and the jobs in town work out?

Well I was going to drive over to the Home Depot where the ice maker appliance I wanted to purchase is in stock (about 4 miles from my house), but this morning I found that our ice maker in our kitchen freezer (AKA Nellie, cantankerous old woman who doesn't always like to work) decided to shred out ice cubes like a champion ice skater. When I went to get my morning cup of ice water just before starting my tea, I heard the ice drop and checked...she had been busy working all night and the bin was full. So going to wait until the next time she gets lazy to buy that countertop ice maker...

Well I was going to drive over to the Home Depot where the ice maker appliance I wanted to purchase is in stock (about 4 miles from my house), but this morning I found that our ice maker in our kitchen freezer (AKA Nellie, cantankerous old woman who doesn't always like to work) decided to shred out ice cubes like a champion ice skater. When I went to get my morning cup of ice water just before starting my tea, I heard the ice drop and checked...she had been busy working all night and the bin was full. So going to wait until the next time she gets lazy to buy that countertop ice maker...
Ours did that for years until it finally just stopped. Seemed to revolve around power glitches for the most part. Took us a while to realize about the power correlation since it's a big bin so would be several days before the ice ran out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom