Plans for today (2024)

Yip . Her and her 3 friends. Shes here today at lunch time. Her parents have reports discussions. Just her and Portia so lunch will be cheaper.?
As far as I know shes well behaved at school , unlike me.

Russ
Well she might just be a clever one and know how to fly under the radar. I am thinking that you favor her a little because the apple didn't roll far from the grandad tree, but I could be wrong, LOL. I won't tell.

That's exactly what I thought 😆
But I'm suspecting you had that thought because you too have done some flying under the radar?!

Nope, I did and caused a lot of trouble at high school. I was asked to leave at 14. I agreed.

I hung round with a guy called terry brown. Giggle him and murder.

I chose a different path.

Russ

Who, meeeee? Lololol
Uhuh, as I suspected 😆
My childhood rule was to always behave immaculately for the first couple of weeks by which time the teachers will have formed their opinions on who needed watching, the trouble makers would be firmly set in their mind and you wouldn't be one of them 😇

Sound familiar? 😂

Nope, I did and caused a lot of trouble at high school. I was asked to leave at 14. I agreed.

I hung round with a guy called terry brown. Giggle him and murder.

I chose a different path.

Russ
Turns out the UK and the US have a 'Terry Brown' murderer and typing 'New Zealand' doesn't bring it up either.
I guess the UK and US Terry Brown's must have been worse than your mate!

Uhuh, as I suspected 😆
My childhood rule was to always behave immaculately for the first couple of weeks by which time the teachers will have formed their opinions on who needed watching, the trouble makers would be firmly set in their mind and you wouldn't be one of them 😇

Sound familiar? 😂
I was shy and introverted...so they thought.

Well I didn't sleep well, my DH was snoring a lot last night, then I got up to get water in the middle of the night and our water pump had gone out (we have a well). Thankfully I had some bottled water in the frige. The plumber came this morning and replaced the water pump so we are good now, but I am exhausted.

And I have been trying to schedule an appointment with this consumer in Pennsylvania (I am in Ohio) who is being elusive for some reason. She complained about a product she had purchased and I am supposed to go retrieve it to ship it to the client for evaluation. She's two hours away so it's not like I can just hop over the same day with short notice. I have been calling her once a day since Sunday leaving messages and she hasn't returned my calls until today--but she didn't leave a message and I didn't have my phone with me when she called--so when I called her back her husband answered and said she was out shopping. He had no idea I have been calling every day and no idea why she hasn't been returning my calls. He also had no idea if I could come over tomorrow to pick up the product or not, he advised that I call back tonight after 6. So I still have no idea if I have to rearrange my schedule for tomorrow to allow for a drive over to PA. Frustrating.

One problem is that it's a perishable item so it can only be shipped Monday thru Thursday, so if I pick it up tomorrow, I have to store it over the weekend and ship it Monday, though it's quite likely she won't be available when I call and I won't be able to schedule an appointment for tomorrow. Another issue is that if she keeps avoiding me and I can't get an appointment for early next week, I won't be able to pick up the product at all because my husband is having eye surgery Thursday and I won't be available for several days after, then they are doing the other eye the following week.

Back
Top Bottom