Plans for today (2024)

Update on the power situation: still out, though numbers are improving. Peak outage in our county was a little over 5,300 by Friday night, now down to a little over 1,000…but they’ve posted an update saying that power won’t be restored to everyone until late Monday night.

Because we live semi-rurally, we’re always the last serviced, because they go for the concentrated population areas first…so I’m expecting another night of no power.

Fridge was indeed not cold when I opened it earlier today, so what had to be purged has been purged, wasn’t too bad, but it always hurts throwing out stuff.

Neighbor did finally offer up some freezer space (after a little nudging from MrsT), and the damn thing was half empty, so they had plenty of space, and I got all the freezer stuff I was concerned about over there in enough time.

Neighbor did finally offer up some freezer space (after a little nudging from MrsT), and the damn thing was half empty, so they had plenty of space, and I got all the freezer stuff I was concerned about over there in enough time.
Unbelievable still. Had to be asked. Glad you were able to salvage it.

That’s what I intend to do.

On the list now -
Rain
She said she said
Something
Let it be
Come together

Looking forward to this now!
Done and it made for a most enjoyable evening.
I can’t say I was blown away by his drumming but it was good, he keeps time so incredibly well it could almost be a drum machine. I suppose that’s one of those things you don’t get credit for.
He certainly provides an excellent platform for the others to do their thing, tastefully proportionate and skilfully delivered.

Quick note, I’m heading out the door for the hopefully-not-more-than-an-hour commute to the office (first time in months), but power came back on exactly at midnight - the techs must have been listening to some Wilson Pickett (“I’m gonna wait ‘til the midnight hour…”).

Quick note, I’m heading out the door for the hopefully-not-more-than-an-hour commute to the office (first time in months), but power came back on exactly at midnight - the techs must have been listening to some Wilson Pickett (“I’m gonna wait ‘til the midnight hour…”).
Finally!

Oh that's great!

Back
Top Bottom