Plans for today (2024)

MrsT’s appointment went very well. After 11 years, encompassing a major stroke, a heart attack, two heart procedures, and a loop recorder, she’s finally been deemed as fit as possible, can stop taking blood thinners, and has gone from three-times-a-year appointments to once a year…and I don’t need to accompany here.

Huzzah!

Stiches are healing wonderfully on my Dad.
We got the necessary paperwork.

Tomorrow morning I am taking him to a bloodwork test to the hospital.

On Wednesday it is stich check again at ghe GP.

My boyfriend's Dad has been unwell today. Possibly heat created...but they don't know for sure. Blood pressure is ok, sugar level ok.

Stiches are healing wonderfully on my Dad.
We got the necessary paperwork.
Good for your dad, he’s lucky to have you looking after him. Hopefully, it’s nothing too serious with your boyfriend’s dad. I know the heat wears me down terribly.

How wonderful! That is a huge, huge improvement!
Yes, very much so. It wasn’t that long ago that I was going to nearly all of her appointments with her, because there were always changes to her meds, or she’d need help with instructions for this or that surgery.

Now, unless some special need arises, I think she’s back to being able to go on her own to all of them, everything’s is maintenance mode at this point. It’s a big change.

everything’s is maintenance mode at this point. It’s a big change.
Yes, indeed, it must be a relief, a huge one. Just because you, and everyone, needs time to him/herself. And recuperate time.
Awesome! I am sure your wonderful cooking contributed big time to her recovery.
Lovely news! Stories of recivery one would love to hear more often.

Thank you. I really do try my best and take my Dad to all of his appointments. He is no way near independant going there. But I am very grateful he can walk. As well as Mom.

My boyfriend's Dad can't walk, it's been downhill for 2 y or so, with his leg being amputated several months ago. He is also depressed, and with additional kidneys, digestion, stomach, sugar level issues, and overall not in a good spot. I haven't heard the freshest news this morning, he usually chimes in around 8 am.

So happy for MrsT and you!

Better get going to get my Dad to the lab.

Finally starting treatment for my PSTD today. Nervous but happy at the same time? Odd feeling. It's never fun to delve into trauma, but I am relieved to start working on it.
It will go smooth...you go into expert hands...and it is in the past alltogether, so you are free now and will only get more freedom after treating.

At least that is how I reckon.

Best wishes!

Bloodwork with my Dad ok. We need to do a part 2 on Thu at a local lab.

My boyfriend's Dad wanted his wife to call ER, ER came, then he did not want to go. Ekg ok, sugar ok.

Am suggesting they inquire a mobile lab come to take his bloodwork at home. If there is an infection of some sort, bacteria wise or else a disbalance, it could be a starting point. I don't know.

Keeping prayers.

i will do some fruit shopping. A little walk, coffee and then return home.

Bloodwork with my Dad ok. We need to do a part 2 on Thu at a local lab.

My boyfriend's Dad wanted his wife to call ER, ER came, then he did not want to go. Ekg ok, sugar ok.

Am suggesting they inquire a mobile lab come to take his bloodwork at home. If there is an infection of some sort, bacteria wise or else a disbalance, it could be a starting point. I don't know.

Keeping prayers.

i will do some fruit shopping. A little walk, coffee and then return home.
Hope you will get some good answers 🙏

Well, work, but I also have/had a vaccine appointment scheduled, though I just got an email saying, “We’re sorry, you’ve cancelled your appointment.” - no, I didn’t!

I’m guessing they cancelled it after the in-store nurse didn’t show up today, but I’ll have to call to confirm.

Also planning on some grocery shopping. Need. More. Couscous!

Wow, so that happens too!
I talked to them, and it was because they’re out of the shot I was scheduled to get.

I think it would have been better to get an email that said, “Sorry, we’ve cancelled your appointment,” instead of, “Sorry, you’ve cancelled your appointment.

Back
Top Bottom