Show me your breakfast (2024)

Trying to work through my abundance of basil:

IMG_8934.jpeg

I made some sundried tomato-basil pesto yesterday (more on that in another topic), so I air-fried some potatoes tossed in that. MrsT said they were among the best potatoes she’s ever had.

Eggs are scrambled with freshly torn basil and mozzarella stirred in, lounging luxuriously on a slice of toasted homemade bread (also made yesterday, and also more on that elsewhere).

Trying to work through my abundance of basil:

View attachment 116931

I made some sundried tomato-basil pesto yesterday (more on that in another topic), so I air-fried some potatoes tossed in that. MrsT said they were among the best potatoes she’s ever had.

Eggs are scrambled with freshly torn basil and mozzarella stirred in, lounging luxuriously on a slice of toasted homemade bread (also made yesterday, and also more on that elsewhere).
All looks very good.

Tell me more about the hashbrown patty.
Let’s see…it’s store-bought:

1724004216345.png

These aren’t frozen, they’re refrigerated, in a case with whatever bacon and sausage and prepackaged lunchmeat is on special.

Started out in the oven, since it was already on for the biscuits, but finished in a skillet (which was already out for the ham and eggs), because I wanted it a little crispier.

They’re fine, no issue, but I usually make them in the air fryer, and they come out a lot better in there.

Let’s see…it’s store-bought:

View attachment 117519

These aren’t frozen, they’re refrigerated, in a case with whatever bacon and sausage and prepackaged lunchmeat is on special.

Started out in the oven, since it was already on for the biscuits, but finished in a skillet (which was already out for the ham and eggs), because I wanted it a little crispier.

They’re fine, no issue, but I usually make them in the air fryer, and they come out a lot better in there.
I didn't know they came in the refrigerated section. I wonder if that makes them any better than the frozen ones...

I didn't know they came in the refrigerated section. I wonder if that makes them any better than the frozen ones...
I don’t know why they’re in there, either. I doubt they’re making them in-store.

We can get bagged frozen ones as well, but they’re a little smaller than these, more the size you’d find at McD’s.

These might be cheaper as well.

Back
Top Bottom