Table Settings

There's no rush is there? and it's good to have things to look forward to, no need to run yourself ragged trying to make everything happen at once.
Very true. Can't be rushed.

Currently, I need to sort out the utility basket and organize the utility cupboard, that had an extra shelf put in last week. So that the box is off the table.

And do a sink demontage, clean out and montage. Some serving plates declutter.

Have been eyeing some round under plate mats...but no point in more clutter...so will make do with creativity...

My apologies. What I meant was: I need to disassemble, clean and reassemble the sink drain.
No need for apologies! I couldn't join a forum in a foreign language in a million years!

I think you're saying you're emptying what we call the u-bend?
If so good on you.
Most people I know won't engage in that stuff and just call a plumber 😆

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

xmas-09-6 (2019_09_24 17_20_30 UTC).jpg

xmas-09-7.jpg

christmas_table_122517_1_IMG_3557.JPG

christmas_table_122517_2_IMG_3554 (2019_09_20 02_11_02 UTC).JPG

xmas_table_122509_2_P1040975.JPG

christmas_eve_dinner_122421_2_IMG_9054.jpg

Most people I know won't engage in that stuff and just call a plumber
Thank you for your kindness, my brain gets sucked into the most basic mistakes of using local/possibly international terms when insecure or tired...
Admitting The drain task is despicable, really horrible...and I hate it and delay it, but have done it before, survived😅 and know how important it is...and the plumbers are way too expensive and hard to come by ( shortage of all sorts of repair servicemen)...

I did manage to mess up a few details, but disaster was avoided...so...yeah...I will compensate with a big fruit salad😅😅 or salt caramel vegan ice cream...once I get to it...ppssibly after I resolve the pending medical issues with my Dad...

This is what our table looks like right now, about as basic as it gets:

View attachment 115151

I never have gotten around to ironing that cloth, obviously!
This is what our table looks like at the moment.

17192629556504196065005023421311.jpg

I'm in the middle of a big sewing project for the patchwork course I'm doing. It's where I sew and cut the fabric, so it's a mess right now. But the orchids and pitcher plant, s&p, and tissues all live on the table, as do the placemats and coasters.

It feels for the whole kitchen so much better to do steps in the reorganizing process.
Here is my kitchen table in midst of the utility sorting out task...a few hours ago...( the bill and the glass were censored🤭🤣, so was the bed, 50 cm behind the table...), basically the "after", and the messy 1-box-holds-all "before"...
In no way perfect, just better.
😊
20240624_193442.jpg

20240623_104403.jpg

Last edited:
The orchids are so beautiful. Everything says, work is being done here.👍👍
This is going to be a table runner, but I think the TV will end up standing on it.

20240623_141034.jpg

I've only sewn the top level stuff together so far. It still needs the fusing, a bottom but if fabric, actual quilting done and then the binding around the outside edge.

Back
Top Bottom