The CookingBites recipe challenge: garlic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been drooling over these recipes all day and had a chance to look at the latest entrees as well, so hopefully I will figure this out tonight. If I don't make a firm decision tonight, I will by early afternoon tomorrow! Thanks everyone; just outstanding entries from all!

I have been drooling over these recipes all day and had a chance to look at the latest entrees as well, so hopefully I will figure this out tonight. If I don't make a firm decision tonight, I will by early afternoon tomorrow! Thanks everyone; just outstanding entries from all!
You got your work cut out for you! Lots of awesome entries:)

After looking over al of the recipes yesterday over and over and again, I could not make up my mind last night and decided to sleep on it. Upon just giving my final favorites another run-through a few times after a good night's sleep, I have made my decision. It really was hard to choose and I got a lot of inspiration from all of you who entered, thank you so much for all of the wonderful recipes!

The winner of the garlic recipe challenge is medtran49's Recipe - Green garlic and avocado pesto. This is the recipe I came back to over and over again, although there were many other entries that were a very close tie. From the pasta, chicken, breads, sauces, soups, appetizers, sides and more, I truly enjoyed salivating over my keyboard over the past several weeks!

Thanks again everyone for your efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom