The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We normally keep a pad and pen available to list things required during the next shopping "spree". We both add to it (or delete stuff) as we think of it. I looked today and noticed my wife had added "bin back". As she will be reading it in the store, I have assumed that she'll purchase the correct item.

We normally keep a pad and pen available to list things required during the next shopping "spree". We both add to it (or delete stuff) as we think of it. I looked today and noticed my wife had added "bin back". As she will be reading it in the store, I have assumed that she'll purchase the correct item.

We always use a list because I am lost without one. Thank fully I can read my own writing :laugh:

I have to agree regarding the climate. My partner comes from Sunderland and he doesn't regret moving down south. I moved to Kent in 2003 and I absolutely fell in love with the county. We have miles of coastline, good weather - and oh, I nearly forgot, we are 'the garden of England'.
I've been to Kent only once. We stayed in Broadstairs which was really lovely.

I've been to Kent only once. We stayed in Broadstairs which was really lovely.
Broadstairs is very quaint. I often stay in Ramsgate which is 'down the road ' from there. It has Georgian splendour but is also quite a 'down to earth' place.

That's a lot of milk. We don't drink very much milk and we only buy semi-skimmed. Do you get that there?
We can get 1% and 2% skimmed milks but we only use whole milk here.
When we first got married, it was about a gallon a day. He has cut back on his milk consumption.

We can get 1% and 2% skimmed milks but we only use whole milk here.
When we first got married, it was about a gallon a day. He has cut back on his milk consumption.
That is a lot. Is the gallon same in US(8 pints) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom