The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we do, in many forms. Giant ones, spoon sized ones, some glazed with sugar on one side, some glazed on the other side :scratchhead:, even ones with a bit of mashed dried fruit inside. The latter are my favourite.

Yes we do, in many forms. Giant ones, spoon sized ones, some glazed with sugar on one side, some glazed on the other side :scratchhead:, even ones with a bit of mashed dried fruit inside. The latter are my favourite.

Oh gosh! :oops: Its totally American in origin!

Premiering to the public at Chicago's World Columbian Exposition in 1893, shredded wheat cereal was then manufactured by The Natural Food Company in Niagara Falls, New York in 1901. It became the Shredded Wheat Company in 1904. It was bought by Nabisco (National Biscuit Company) in December 1928.

Maybe you've got them the the wrong way round, and they're all glazed/sugared on the the same side!

I like shredded wheat too but or some reason my partner thinks that muesli is healthier.

Maybe you've got them the the wrong way round, and they're all glazed/sugared on the the same side!

Well, maybe. :happy:

But can you explain how my Alphabits cereal became haunted? When I pour them over milk, it says "ooo000ooo".

Wait, nevermind. Those were Cheerios cereal.

:speechless:

These short fat bananas arrived yesterday. Should be ripe in a few days.

bananas 1 s.jpg

Any tarantulas, Yorky?

I'm always freaked out with large clusters of green bananas, about the "free" tarantula thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom