The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hang my clothes out to dry. But I don't think muddy clothes would be good.

OK, only kidding. I got stuck in traffic on the way into work tonight directly across from the USS Intrepid (an Essex class aircraft carrier, now a museum).

I thought it would be funny... :D

Nevertheless, this is his boat:

View attachment 5902 View attachment 5903

She's a 42' beauty.

I'm thinking the mooring charges must be VERY expensive in that location. Lovely boat. Sorry 'yacht'. :D

Mother's day is coming around again as is the adverts for tat, buy her something special to her not what advertisers tell you to buy.

Mother's day is coming around again as is the adverts for tat, buy her something special to her not what advertisers tell you to buy.
Yes it should be a day to show what she means to you.

For some of us it's a painful day though....this is the first Mother's Day that my mother is no longer here to celebrate it.

Mine isn't either. :hug:
46693.gif

For some of us it's a painful day though....this is the first Mother's Day that my mother is no longer here to celebrate it.

Mine isn't either :hug: it does get easier with time, this is my 2nd without mum.

My mum died in '77, three months before my first child was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom