The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 1 of those things appeared you wouldn't see me for dust

Like this?
bolt.gif

Like this?
bolt.gif
I can't stand spiders either. I remember in the last place we lived there was a huge spider which appeared. My partner threw it out of the door into the street (I hate to kill them). It was so large that we could see it walk down the street and across the road at the end of the street (a good 30 yards away).

Like this?
bolt.gif
I can't stand spiders either. I remember in the last place we lived there was a huge spider which appeared. My partner threw it out of the door into the street (I hate to kill them). It was so large that we could see it walk down the street and across the road at the end of the street (a good 30 yards away).

And you thought it was disappeared, but after some many years.......
"Spider-Man Spider-man".

OK, only kidding. I got stuck in traffic on the way into work tonight directly across from the USS Intrepid (an Essex class aircraft carrier, now a museum).

I thought it would be funny... :D

Nevertheless, this is his boat:

0323172053.jpg
0323172052.jpg

She's a 42' beauty.

There is a Turkish Mangal setting up just around the corner from us, they have a sign in the window, they open next Wednesday :hyper:

On the small stretch of road we have: Cantonese take-away, chippie, Indian take-away, kebab/burger take-away, Pizza Hut take-away, Chinese take-away, pizza/burger/kebab take-away. It is very rare we have a take-away but the Turkish should be healthier(ish) than all the others so we may give them a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom