The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that finds this thread has developed into something somewhat surreal?

Greetings, it has been a while since I have been on this forum due to unforseen circumstances. I would like to see a general chat thread or Section, but as the others said it would need to be monitored closely so that it does not spin out of control.

Greetings, it has been a while since I have been on this forum due to unforseen circumstances. I would like to see a general chat thread or Section, but as the others said it would need to be monitored closely so that it does not spin out of control.
This is the general chat thread. We can and do talk about everything in this thread.

ha ha...it regularly spins out of control! But not too badly. Its just a bit wacky now and then.

Hi and welcome back. feel free to chat here about anything or just post random, aimless posts like I do.
You can also post general random threads in this forum as well, provided they have nothing to do with cooking whatsoever!
Just yell if you need anything. a few things have changed since you were last here but most things are here somewhere and if you're not sure just use the report button. SNSSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom