The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this becoming a "music to vomit by" thread?

If so, I nominate "Little Jimmy Brown" by "The Browns".

Or "Deck of Cards" - "Wink Martindale".

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Well - changing the subject, its hair-dyeing time. I hate doing it, but needs must. I dreamed I had gone blonde last night. But I think it won't suit me, so bright red it is, as usual!

Well - changing the subject, its hair-dyeing time. I hate doing it, but needs must. I dreamed I had gone blonde last night. But I think it won't suit me, so bright red it is, as usual!

Many moons ago I had a very bad experience at a hairdresser, she gave ma a crew cut! I was mortified but didn't complain so I went into the chemist and bough a bottle of bright cherry red hair colour, my colleagues noticed the colour rather than the style. It soon grew again and the colour eventually went. I haven't been back there and nowadays I would compain. Live and learn.

Many moons ago I had a very bad experience at a hairdresser, she gave ma a crew cut! I was mortified but didn't complain so I went into the chemist and bough a bottle of bright cherry red hair colour, my colleagues noticed the colour rather than the style. It soon grew again and the colour eventually went. I haven't been back there and nowadays I would compain. Live and learn.
Sounds like you made an impact! I just don't trust hairdressers. I snip my fringe and trim the lengths sometimes. But I like my hair long. So hairdressers are a bit pointless.

I did once have frizzy perm (it was all the rage in the late 80's). That was very bad...

Sounds like you made an impact! I just don't trust hairdressers. I snip my fringe and trim the lengths sometimes. But I like my hair long. So hairdressers are a bit pointless.

I did once have frizzy perm (it was all the rage in the late 80's). That was very bad...

Couldn't do it now, I work in an office and would be sent home to wash it out!

Long hair on me doesn't work, it is fine and uncontrollable even with products so I have decided to go bob cut with layers to keep it tidy. The hairdresser I use are really good so happy to let them do at it.

One of the ladies here finished today, I have known and worked with her for 20 years and she is one of the loveliest people I have ever met, we bought her a card and some flowers to wish her well but I am going to miss her :(

A friend said to me on Wednesday "why are your arms so black?" I ignored him but the Immigration Officer today asked my wife why I was black. I'm getting paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom