The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife comes from North West Thailand and she always believed that it was the water in Isaan that made folks black (don't laugh, a lot of Thais think that). However, she could never explain to me why my bum was pure white!

My wife comes from North West Thailand and she always believed that it was the water in Isaan that made folks black (don't laugh, a lot of Thais think that). However, she could never explain to me why my bum was pure white!
Do you sit in the sun a lot or something?

One of the ladies here finished today, I have known and worked with her for 20 years and she is one of the loveliest people I have ever met, we bought her a card and some flowers to wish her well but I am going to miss her :(

After 26 years of excellent service no one bothered to get her a card or even acknowledge that she was leaving-absolutely disgusting! The materials manager raised it with my husband and myself even he was disgusted. Hopefully he will raise it with the director when he is in next week. The production manager deserves to have a strip torn off him for not being involved.

Nothing stopping those that "worked" with her from doing either. Why should it always fall to the company to do it?

Breakfast

P_20161126_091135.jpg

This morning we went to a farmshop and picked up a double forerib of long horn beef for Christmas day dinner. The farm raise their own cattle so you know exactly where it comes from and they take the time to hang it so their beef and beef sausages are by far the best I have ever tasted, well worth the hour long round trip. They also gave us the bone and some fat trimmings to make the gravy. :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom