What are you wearing today (2024)?

Winona put this sparkly logo on a work shirt of mine as a joke a couple of years ago. I turned the tables on her and wear it to work
IMG_4825.jpeg

I stepped out of mourning clothes this Sunday.
Wearing my new olive green dress, work suitable.
Edited to add, sweat stains are 5 shades darker on this material and it looks, well, summery! I'll rewear it when this excess heat ceases...otherwise it is comfy, airy and light, nicely belted, good size...

20240828_120911.jpg

Last edited:
I did yoga this morning in Fishermans trousers (because although they look silly they are perfect for it) and then couldn't be arsed to change so have spent the day not pulling of a grungey hippy look 😆
1724885327713.png

So comfortable I can't rule out buying another pair!!
Oh yer it definitely does not look like this on me?!

Last edited:
I did yoga this morning in Fishermans trousers (because although they look silly they are perfect for it) and then couldn't be arsed to change so have spent the day not pulling of a grungey hippy look 😆
View attachment 117951
So comfortable I can't rule out buying another pair!!
Oh yer it definitely does not look like this on me?!
I’d wear those, and I’m reaching that age where pulled right up over my nips, like that one on the left there, would not be uncalled for….now where are my socks and sandals… :wink:

I’d wear those, and I’m reaching that age where pulled right up over my nips, like that one on the left there, would not be uncalled for….now where are my socks and sandals… :wink:
You might have to wear some very tight underwear, just in case an inopportune moment were to, ahem...arise.

Back
Top Bottom