What are you wearing today (2024)?

New daps. Just like the ones I wore at uni decades ago.
IMG_3474.jpeg

BOOM! 😆

I had an event today for work - a bird walk with some students in the local park. We hopped on transit to get there, and of course when we arrived, it was absolutely bucketing down rain.

We were not to be deterred, so we bravely soldiered on, hopping puddles and trying to avoid the rivers that had formed on all the trails. I had an umbrella, but my shoes, socks, and the bottom of my pants got drenched.

By the end of the hike, the sun had come out, we’d seen some really cool birds, and it was approximately 8 billion degrees and a thousand percent humidity. I had plans to go meet up with friends for dinner.

So I walked over to their place, and arrived with my pants and shoes soaked in rainwater, and my shirt soaked in sweat.

So what am I wearing today? My friend’s leggings, my friend’s shirt, my friend’s socks, and even a pair of my friend’s shoes. It’s a good thing we’re about the same size!
IMG_9620.jpeg

My wife has been bugging me about buying some new shoes/sneakers. To be honest, I don't mind, I don't care...I got my beer in the sideboard here...
She turned up with some green and white things...I tried them on, they fit, so at least I don't have to go shopping for them. I'll probably wear them once or twice in the next 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom