What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatball subs are popular here at subway. Our fave subway, a drive thru, has recently closed.
I've just had a cup of earl grey and 3 choc chip cookies. Midday so that may do until tea time.

Russ

Meatball subs are popular here at subway. Our fave subway, a drive thru, has recently closed.
I've just had a cup of earl grey and 3 choc chip cookies. Midday so that may do until tea time.

Russ
When I used to eat at Subway, that was my favorite sandwich - meatball sub, with onions and banana peppers. Extra sauce.

Last nights BBQ sausage and burger with eggs ans spicy guacamole

Another leftover hash-up tonight. I'd separated the chicken from the port & fig pan juices from the other night which I needed to use up, so I fried off onion, celery & tarragon, white wine which then reduced, some of the port & fig stock, then a big spoon of sour cream to lessen the sweetness. Added leftover rice/grains, some sliced chicken & warmed it through. I don't have any fresh veg at the moment so I microwaved some frozen peas & added fresh parsley from the garden.
As I dished up I thought great, I've got enough for lunch. But dammit it was so good I ate the lot. Talk about #piggy 😁
IMG20200818212350.jpg

My wife and I are a little too fond of port! :)

It would be Porto, if it comes from Portugal through the city of Porto. If it comes from anywhere else, it is Port.

I love a good vintage Porto. I'm glad it is expensive, so I can only have it as a special treat.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom