What did you cook or eat today (August 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night after ready "how do you cook your bacon" the nostalgic tentacles of a fry up wrapped me in their warm embrace. Fried the bacon crispy, fried the bread, fried the eggs all in copious bacon schmaltz. To add a hint of healthiness I grilled the sausages. Mrs Blank was out at the hairdresser, she must of seen the ingredients and took precaution by hiding the key ingredient HP sauce in the safe. Obviously she hoped that would stymie my excess. She had reprogrammed the safe, I was in on the third attempt.I slept on the balcony for safety.

Last night after ready "how do you cook your bacon" the nostalgic tentacles of a fry up wrapped me in their warm embrace. Fried the bacon crispy, fried the bread, fried the eggs all in copious bacon schmaltz. To add a hint of healthiness I grilled the sausages. Mrs Blank was out at the hairdresser, she must of seen the ingredients and took precaution by hiding the key ingredient HP sauce in the safe. Obviously she hoped that would stymie my excess. She had reprogrammed the safe, I was in on the third attempt.I slept on the balcony for safety.View attachment 45210

Looks like a very unhealthy meal. Also looks like you got it past the wife. Good score... I think.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom