What did you cook or eat today (August 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so blood red. I would love to have a vine of these, so I can inevitably end up having the plant die and not know why. They look tasty.

Down here, Texas A&M University has agricultural centers, as does the Texas Department of Agriculture. I can take a sample of my soil to either one and they will do a complete analysis of it, and give me a report telling me what my garden soil needs.

I am pretty sure Michigan must have something similar.

Based on the garden photo you posted before, If you fix the soil in your garden, I'm sure you will have better results. :okay:

CD

Since it seems like we have doctor's appointments almost every other day, I like to have breakfast items ready to go.
I've got some Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites just finishing up in the Instant Pot.
IMG_3078.JPG

DONE!
Ham, Cheese and Chives.

I had a store bought fried chicken breast, corn on the cob, and a sliced tomato for dinner. Cake for dessert.

Devil's food box cake, strawberry preserves in between layers, chocolate fudge frosting topped with white chocolate chips.

chocolate_cake_081923_2_img_1448-jpg.jpg

I have never added dumplings to beef stew. I think about it but never do it. I like the biscuit type dumpling.

First time having one of these:

IMG_5541.jpeg

Wiki says it’s a Gaya melon, a type of honeydew, originally from Japan and Korea, but now grown in several places, including Pennsylvania, apparently, because we bought this one straight off the farm.

Very mild, we both liked it a lot, and just the right size for two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom