What did you cook or eat today (August 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plate of prosciutto cotto, tomatoes and Parmigiano… love the simplicity of this lunch

3C0EF33A-A780-455D-BAD3-32B20E9B9BE9.jpeg
13C18C03-2B38-4C28-88F6-3E3D7C2F6B94.jpeg

Found some lovely tomatoes in the supermarket and decided to stuff them. Simple stuffing of rice, white cheese, fresh oregano and some diced bell pepper that was hanging around in the fridge. The sauce was basically the inside of the tomato with some added tomato paste. The cooked tomatoes were actually much "brighter", but I had the flash turned on accidentally!
Stuffed Tomatoes 1.jpg
Stuffed Tomatoes 2.jpg

Found some lovely tomatoes in the supermarket and decided to stuff them. Simple stuffing of rice, white cheese, fresh oregano and some diced bell pepper that was hanging around in the fridge. The sauce was basically the inside of the tomato with some added tomato paste. The cooked tomatoes were actually much "brighter", but I had the flash turned on accidentally!
View attachment 104101View attachment 104102

More like this?

1693002559534.jpeg

CD

After a bad day yesterday and unable to get into the chest freezer (hubby left something too big and heavy on it that I couldn't move) I spotted a pot of homemade pesto in the small freezer, so potato gnocchi, vegan sausage and sorrel & garlic scrapes pesto became our evening meal (yes I overcooked the gnocchi, yesterday really wasn't a good day).

20230825_185152.jpg

It was however very tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom