What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve played again with puff pastry, thus I made a sort of puff pastry ravioli stuffed with a savoury pistachio, ricotta and Parmigiano cream to pair with a simple Marinara sauce

I’ve played again with puff pastry, thus I made a sort of puff pastry ravioli stuffed with a savoury pistachio, ricotta and Parmigiano cream to pair with a simple Marinara sauce

View attachment 54496

View attachment 54497

View attachment 54498

View attachment 54499

View attachment 54500

View attachment 54501
Looks great!

Do you have a pasta machine or you roll your ravioli by hand? Considering getting one mainly because I want to make ravioli, but not sure if I should take the leap.

Bad memories can ruin just the thought of some foods.

CD
I've always hated fruit since I was a child. My dad, who loved all kinds of fruit, could never understand this so he force fed me fruit, he'd open my mouth and put pieces of orange, watermelon, grapes, etc, and forces me to stay at the table until I ate said fruit. I'd spend hours yelling and crying till I finally swallowed the fruit.

I've always been a picky eater but when I grew up I started trying foods I didn't like before and I found lots of new foods I actually enjoy. But I never wanted to try fruit again. One day it dawned on me why, it's because my dad force fed me fruit. Just the thought of the texture of fruit feels disgusting to me. So yes, bad memories do ruin food.

I've always hated fruit since I was a child. My dad, who loved all kinds of fruit, could never understand this so he force fed me fruit, he'd open my mouth and put pieces of orange, watermelon, grapes, etc, and forces me to stay at the table until I ate said fruit. I'd spend hours yelling and crying till I finally swallowed the fruit.

I've always been a picky eater but when I grew up I started trying foods I didn't like before and I found lots of new foods I actually enjoy. But I never wanted to try fruit again. One day it dawned on me why, it's because my dad force fed me fruit. Just the thought of the texture of fruit feels disgusting to me. So yes, bad memories do ruin food.
That is so sad. I hope you can reconnect with fruit. It is not the villain of the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom