What did you cook or eat today (July 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to grab an hour this morning before classes... however, I didn't turn the oven on (automatically) early enough for the veg to be cooked. So I baled to pulling 2 portions out and putting them back into the oven by themselves.

Lunch
Jam sandwich & corn on the cob
20240709_114116.jpg

Evening meal
Autumn vegetable casserole
20240709_182229.jpg

I'm unlikely to be on CB tomorrow so just imagine the same meals again and you should have hit the nail on the head.

(I've got 5hrs of online lectures tomorrow. )

A comfort treat after running errands on a very hot midday, corn/peanut puffs. No pic.

Baked potato and a mixed salad, my standard these days,Romana, tomato, black olives, plus capers (totally forgot I still had those).

20240709_170330.jpg
20240709_170342.jpg

Sometimes I feel like a tech idiot, spent more than 30 minutes around the vacuum robot, frustration mounting...and I totally neglected the squash, could have baked it alongside the potatoes...🙄😬

Sometimes I feel like a tech idiot, spent more than 30 minutes around the vacuum robot, frustration mounting...and I totally neglected the squash, could have baked it alongside the potatoes...🙄
I'm not sure that makes you a "tech idiot". Forgetting to cook 2 things side by side doesn't have much to do with the vacuum robot. Perhaps you're just stressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom