What did you cook or eat today (July 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's dinner was fries with Limburg pork stew & mixed veggies
20240410_130535.jpg

After returning home around 1 pm, this was the quickest cooked lunch I thought of: gluten free fussilli Aglio e olio, some black olives on top.

Combined two brands of the fussilli, hence the colour and size variation.

Decaff coffee and vanilla oat ice cream after.

While on the go had an iced oat latte, water, kipferl, and an iced tea ( the 0,5 L tea was swigged down in under 20 minutes). A hot but nice day, 33c.

20240708_122304.jpg

20240708_132150.jpg
20240708_133636.jpg
20240708_133640.jpg

BLASPHEMY!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I've got nothing against pizza. I love pizza. However, in this disfunctionally culinary family, 1) nothing green 2) no other vegetables unless they're chips 3) no anchovies 4) no olives 5) Margherita or pepperoni, pepperoni with margherita, margheroni with pepperita:hyper::hyper:

3 nectarines that were unripe and 1 grapefruit hanging in the fruit bowl forshortever...got me into compote cooking.

10 g of sugar, about 150 ml ish of bourbon, and now its cooling...will probably blend and refrigerate for breakfast tomorrow.

Not much to show now...so later...

Forshortever is possibly not even a word😄
20240708_191311.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I've got nothing against pizza. I love pizza. However, in this disfunctionally culinary family, 1) nothing green 2) no other vegetables unless they're chips 3) no anchovies 4) no olives 5) Margherita or pepperoni, pepperoni with margherita, margheroni with pepperita:hyper::hyper:
I’ll be there about 6PM tonight. :laugh:

You should buy them some taro root chips, sweet potato chips, veggie straws, etc.

Oh btw, I ate pizza for dinner the night before last, pizza for breakfast yesterday, and pizza for lunch today.

Last edited:
Pizza sez, “I’m not part of a complete meal, I am a complete meal!” :laugh:

I’ve tried to be better about it, but if I see someone having some salad with a slice of pizza, my immediate thought is, “Hey, stop that! That’ll keep you from eating more pizza!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom