What did you cook or eat today (June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first Monday each month, a national local bakery chain offers free coffee of choice for purchases over 2 euro. Today.

My brunch was their tuna wrap, -> coffee.

The train ride snack home was the corn kipferl, +a purchased croissant and bread for my daughter, ->coffee.

Which is a good one, I actually like the taste of their Cappuccino, and buy it several times a week.

I also had coffee at home 6,30 am, and my coffee limit of 3/day is done.

Should I count how many coffee mentions are in this post?🎉😅

Screenshot_20240603_170627_Chrome.jpg

For me a lettuce or similar wrap would be better, but ...I survive. Usually in a time constraint, this is the quickest option.

Last night I had a lot of food after a demanding hike.
Pictured are Aglio e olio with ciccioli, sprinkled w the leftover pork rind bits, peanuts covered in caramel sauce. Not pictured are ham, mayo wraps, oat cookies, oat cookies and cranberries and almond yoghurt, 4 squares of dark chocolate, a banana, 4 apricots. Did I cover all?😆🤭
20240602_204859.jpg
20240602_191504.jpg
20240602_152235.jpg
20240602_151816.jpg

JAS_OH1 now you’ve done it!!
We’re going to be stuck inside the apartment for a bit as DH has the travelers 💩 poor thing.
So I’m on my own for lunch and have the Turkey and bacon on 21 grain bread. That’ll do.

JAS_OH1 now you’ve done it!!
We’re going to be stuck inside the apartment for a bit as DH has the travelers 💩 poor thing.
So I’m on my own for lunch and have the Turkey and bacon on 21 grain bread. That’ll do.
I hope he gets better soon. And to both of you a happy trip continuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom