What did you cook or eat today (November 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spice Master rascal the smell and color of your Tandoori masala is outstanding.
1606375699037.png
1606375741871.png

We decide to make another smaller pud not two little ones with the left over batter. We will cut it in half for this weekend and have it with plum brandy sauce. If I get my way the weekend after. I will slice the second half, batter and deep fry and serve with ice cream. So far my wife's only comment was. Are you F'ing bonker, don't you remember your heart attack on Christmas day, this was followed by a diatribe in Croatian. Of which I only understood three phrases that questioned my legitimacy, what type of primate my mother was and perpendicular burial.
1606376704014.png

A variation on Aubergine parmigiana (apologies to Italy), layers of aubergine, lamb ragout, breadcrumbs and parmesan, on a parmesan cream sauce.View attachment 51375

I like the idea of lamb ragout, fits well with aubergines. That Parmesan cream sauce is amazing 👍

I need to come back to Firenze, my favourite walking city. I am afraid to bring my wife to Milano, it would make me a very poor man!!

I know what you mean, Milano can be expensive for shopping, but also plenty of very cool alternatives 😉
Oh Firenze, a gem. Hope you’ll come back and have a “schiaccia” (tuscan focaccia) at the Antico Vinaio

I know what you mean, Milano can be expensive for shopping, but also plenty of very cool alternatives 😉
Oh Firenze, a gem. Hope you’ll come back and have a “schiaccia” (tuscan focaccia) at the Antico Vinaio
When I am allowed I Will certainly visit Antico Vinaio!, This corona virus situation kills me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom