What did you cook or eat today (October 2024)?

Attention my American Culinary Friends - if you continue to scroll down to see what I've just had for lunch then you must agree to NOT LAUGH or GIGGLE etc. and simply act your age!! :laugh:🤣😆 Sometimes we are separated by a common language and things have very different meanings...

20241018_121856834_iOS.jpg

West Country faggots are basically a very light meatball made from minced off cuts such as heart liver and offal etc. with a bit of onion and then cooked in a very tasty gravy. They go very well with mash and veg such as carrots.

20241018_122123040_iOS.jpg

Attention my American Culinary Friends - if you continue to scroll down to see what I've just had for lunch then you must agree to NOT LAUGH or GIGGLE etc. and simply act your age!! :laugh:🤣😆 Sometimes we are separated by a common language and things have very different meanings...

View attachment 119672

West Country faggots are basically a very light meatball made from minced off cuts such as heart liver and offal etc. with a bit of onion and then cooked in a very tasty gravy. They go very well with mash and veg such as carrots.

View attachment 119673
I think most, if not all, of those on this site know what faggots are in relation to food. I'd laugh more about Mr. Brain's personally. 😆

View attachment 119672

View attachment 119673
We had the faggot conversation not too long ago and Mr Brains came up then 😂

I used to do the same until I learnt I cour get away without feeding it for months on end in the fridge.
I can't use it if it's left at home! Our first meal on vacation was "home" made pizza. I made sourdough soft pretzels Tuesday night.

I do have some in the fridge at home in case something happens to the Kraken I.

Back
Top Bottom