What did you cook or eat today (October 2024)?

There are a lot of gluten-free options on restaurant menus these days over here!

The programmes I was watching were mainly about diners and drive ins and breakfast places and I was going by what I saw of all the deep fried breaded stuff and burger buns. Of course though, they weren't featuring gluten free options in the TV programmes. Good to know that there are a lot available these days. :okay:

IMG_9507.jpeg

I was inspired by I think it was Puggles

IMG_4527.JPG

Hoagies and Kettle Chips - MANGIAMO!!!
My DH is originally from a suburb of Philadelphia and loves a good Hoagie.
I can't get the kind of rolls used there, but the Bolillo Rolls here are a good sub.
I found the Hot Cherry Peppers and all of the cheese and deli meats required ... it's just that I haven't made this in a while, what with our World having been turned upside down & sideways for the past two years, I gotta caught up!

This afternoon we went to our local pub and met up with a friend we haven't seen for a while. She had coffee, we had tea and these awesome scones. Did not expect the brownie squares not the fruit but it was lovely food and great company. That is a lot of clotted cream, couldn't get the jam and butter in the shot.

Screenshot_20241004-232855_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom