What did you cook or eat today (October 2024)?

Kielbasa and sauerkraut.
View attachment 119225
Funny
I had sauerkraut too :wink:
(Homemade)
IMG_20241004_195705_848.jpg

The prawn cocktail I made for my lunch earlier was delicious (even if I do say so myself)!

20241005_120745481_iOS.jpg

So when it came to my evening meal I decided to go (much) less fancy and try the minted lamb chops that I got from the butchers simply with mash and broccoli.

20241005_155502351_iOS.jpg

It might not look fancy but it tasted delicious!

😎

Last edited by a moderator:
The prawn cocktail I made for my lunch earlier was delicious (even if I do say so myself)!

View attachment 119237

So when it came to my evening meal I decided to go (much) less fancy and try the minted lamb chops that I got from the butchers simply with mash and broccoli.

View attachment 119238

😎

I love retro prawn cocktail. Is there shredded lettuce buried in the bottom of the ramekin?

Mod comment: I inserted your images full size. Let me know if you don't know how to do that.

View attachment 119237

View attachment 119238

😎

And how were the minted lamb chops, has the butcher done you proud?

And how were the minted lamb chops, has the butcher done you proud?
I posted a photo in the "what did you cook or eat today" thread and yes they did me proud - very tender, juicy and full of flavour!

I love retro prawn cocktail. Is there shredded lettuce buried in the bottom of the ramekin?

Mod comment: I inserted your images full size. Let me know if you don't know how to do that.
Yes there is shredded lettuce at the bottom! A light sprinkling of paprika on top adds a bit of pizzaz! Next time I might try a posh version...

Last edited:
Tovala meals. No pics because I pre-shared 1/3 of mine with Craig and then forgot. He had citrus and sesame crusted chicken spinach salad with a sesame-honey dressing that made me wish I had gotten one of those for me, plus mandarin oranges and crunchy onion chips as garnish. I had gnocchi Alfredo and roasted broccoli with a pesto vinaigrette.

Back
Top Bottom