What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had McDonald’s for dinner. One chicken nugget, 1/3 of a Big Mac (to messy), and small handful of fries. And an unsweetened iced tea.

Grilled chicken and vegetables, plus EPCOT bread.
20230914_181634.jpg

So yesterday was lunch to granddaughter and her bestie at school.
She txt me 9am.
Makkas today.
Big mac fries drink
Mate: mcchicken fries drink.
2 regular fries for her posse.
Frozen coke.

Then just after that daughter dropped eli off as hes coughing. Day off school.
Our order
Me: 1/4 pounder
Him ; big mac fries

$64 its getting expensive lol. While delivering to Isla eli robbed McDonald's competition game sticker. Free chips and soft serve. Double bonus for him.

Russ
$37 is still a lot for that amount.
Not really if you add if all up. We grab Burger King once in a while. Even with free fries because I belong to their rewards program and always get at least 1 free fry order, it's not far under $25 USD with tax for another fry, a Whopper Jr with cheese for me, a Whopper with cheese or 2 double cheeseburgers for Craig, and a cheeseburger plain for the pugs to split.

Not really if you add if all up. We grab Burger King once in a while. Even with free fries because I belong to their rewards program and always get at least 1 free fry order, it's not far under $25 USD with tax for another fry, a Whopper Jr with cheese for me, a Whopper with cheese or 2 double cheeseburgers for Craig, and a cheeseburger plain for the pugs to split.

Let's hope her posse doesn't get too big. I will need a loan . Lol

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom