What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked on a site, probably Lanarkshire in the seventies, where the Office Manager has installed a padlock on the paper holder. Who would want to steal toilet paper, I would have no idea.

It happened a lot here in the early days of the Covid-19 frenzy. Panic buying cleaned out the stores, so people were stealing it from public bathrooms. 🤷‍♂️

CD

It happened a lot here in the early days of the Covid-19 frenzy. Panic buying cleaned out the stores, so people were stealing it from public bathrooms. 🤷‍♂️

CD
It got so bad up here I had to buy toilet paper from the US..and to think we have more trees than anybody else..My dad joke was, "Hey! Go easy on that toilet paper. Do you think it grows on trees?"

It got so bad up here I had to buy toilet paper from the US..and to think we have more trees than anybody else..My dad joke was, "Hey! Go easy on that toilet paper. Do you think it grows on trees?"

We have a tp factory about 10 mins drive away . We never ran out. Wife has a pantry full of tp and paper towels .

Russ

Many people who don't go to church were forced to go as kids. All of us know the answer. But I think that prayer is so well-known that even people who didn't go to church know that .
We had to recite it at school every assembly (so every day). I've not been to church since I was a kid except for the odd christening, marriage or burial and even I know that. I wonder if my much younger brother and sister would though?

I worked on a site, probably Lanarkshire in the seventies, where the Office Manager has installed a padlock on the paper holder. Who would want to steal toilet paper, I would have no idea.
We did all the time cycling around the world because you can't buy just a single roll in most countries. But we'd only take what we needed for a couple of trips between us. So never more than a couple of meters at a time.
Took us about 2-3 years to stop doing it though! 🙄

For Lullabelle:

IMG_4834.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom