What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’d love both of those.

I do like the KitKat bars, and they were cheap. KitKat bars do have a similar texture to churros. They are a limited-time thing, and I don't know how widely they are available.

CD

I do like the KitKat bars, and they were cheap. They are a limited-time thing, and I don't know how widely they are available.

CD
That’s one of her favorite chocolate bars. I’ve seen those here and in PA, so they’re probably nationwide.

How much pumpkin spice stuff did you see? :laugh:

Holidays over, just got home and my homegrown basil greets me like this 💚
It’s fatty!

ABFFCC0F-0E07-47E9-993C-6A7C9D306F75.jpeg

Beautiful photography, especially the second and third ones.

That’s something we’re struggling with here, finding an acceptable low-WeightWatchers points traditional pasta substitute that’s palatable.

Thank you,
I wanted to experiment with some functions of my smartphone to have some fun.

Every now and then I eat something gluten-free so as to diversify, however today I had a friend for lunch who is coeliac.
I have to say that of the various gluten-free pastas, this one is definitely the best I've ever had and my friend really enjoyed it too.
Can't find Pasta Garofalo in the US?

Thank you,
I wanted to experiment with some functions of my smartphone to have some fun.

Every now and then I eat something gluten-free so as to diversify, however today I had a friend for lunch who is coeliac.
I have to say that of the various gluten-free pastas, this one is definitely the best I've ever had and my friend really enjoyed it too.
Can't find Pasta Garofalo in the US?
We have pasta Garofalo in Portugal :happy: it's seen as a premium pasta brand here. Along with Barilla, and Buitoni, and Rummo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom