What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2024)?

I imagine that's the sweet, Bavarian mustard, darkish brown, right?
That stuff is delicious! I could eat it straight from the jar.
Yep, though they make a whole line of mustards. I haven’t had one I’ve disliked.

One of those best-kept secrets about Cincy is our Händlmaier’s Mustard Club, which hosts a monthly Saturday morning sausage buffet - several varieties of locally-made sausages (hot mettwurst my personal favorite), potato salad, kraut, pretzels, beer cheese, lunchmeats, cheeses, full bar, and plenty of Händlmaier’s mustard! 😋

Yep, though they make a whole line of mustards. I haven’t had one I’ve disliked.

One of those best-kept secrets about Cincy is our Händlmaier’s Mustard Club, which hosts a monthly Saturday morning sausage buffet - several varieties of locally-made sausages (hot mettwurst my personal favorite), potato salad, kraut, pretzels, beer cheese, lunchmeats, cheeses, full bar, and plenty of Händlmaier’s mustard! 😋
That might be going on my America hit list!!

That might be going on my America hit list!!
You’ll have to be in town on the second Saturday. If you’re extra lucky, it’ll be one of the special meetings, like the Rubber Boot Kicking Contest, or the Medals Contest, which is just a group beer-chugging contest (and, I’m proud to say, MrsT has three medals from that one!).

Back
Top Bottom