Plans for today (2023)

I hope they have vibrating beds too, the more cheesiness the better.
If the heart-shaped tub is too cheesy for you, you can always class it up with the champagne glass tub:

IMG_4836.jpeg

Lazy day today watching CNN and fox .
Busy day tomorrow. Ear wax? Cleaning.
Indian supermarket several items needed
Booze
Phone bill
Biscuits
Money into my tab account. Its empty.

Russ

Around Caracas there are lots of cheesy motels, known colloquially as " humpies"... they're usually fully occupied after 6pm, Valentine's Day, and Secretary's Day :eek: :eek: and they ALL have round beds:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
One good thing about round beds is you can never get out of the wrong side of the bed..

Plans today included a quick trip to the chiropractor - my headaches have come back with a vengeance, though I’m feeling a little better now, and I was able to squeeze in a medical massage neck treatment on Thursday. We’ll see if that helps.

Car battery (wife’s car) has also been slowly giving up the ghost, and today, it finally died. We have AAA, which includes free towing, so they came out and hauled it away and at the garage it sits.

Making a very simple cocktail later, for the challenge.

Plans today included a quick trip to the chiropractor - my headaches have come back with a vengeance, though I’m feeling a little better now, and I was able to squeeze in a medical massage neck treatment on Thursday. We’ll see if that helps.

Car battery (wife’s car) has also been slowly giving up the ghost, and today, it finally died. We have AAA, which includes free towing, so they came out and hauled it away and at the garage it sits.

Making a very simple cocktail later, for the challenge.

Grandson eli is here. Cough means he spends the day here. I see a steak n cheese pie later for him. I just had a cuppa.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom