Plans for today (2023)

I have various things I need to do.
Booze
Indian wholesalers (list below)
Secondary shop if they dont have everything.
Pay telecom.
Gas
Then home.
Its about 6 deg c atm. So later when it warms up a bit.

Russ
16884203021898170493335931779461.jpg

Binge watching movies on Prime. I'm watching Solace with Anthony Hopkins right now. It's good. Making ribeye steak sandwiches for dinner.

Finally getting my meds for the Rheumatic joints today, apparently they need me to get an instruction so we're going to hospital. Afterwards will have dinner at the big M.

Good news is I won't have to go to the dentist after all tomorrow, the toothache was apparently caused by my immune system being repressed and healing much slower than usual. It's OK and painless now.

Finally getting my meds for the Rheumatic joints today, apparently they need me to get an instruction so we're going to hospital. Afterwards will have dinner at the big M.

Good news is I won't have to go to the dentist after all tomorrow, the toothache was apparently caused by my immune system being repressed and healing much slower than usual. It's OK and painless now.
I'm so relieved to hear that, before you were thinking root canal!

Well…I’d planned to go to ALDI after eating lunch, but I’m pinned down at the local McD’s while a torrential storm blows through. My weather app says another 14 minutes to go, and considering I can’t even see my car right outside, the rain is so heavy, I suppose I’m going to wait and see if that prediction is true.

Besides that, it’s National Fried Chicken Day here in the US. Do with that what you will. 🐓 🍗

Back
Top Bottom