Plans for today (2023)

After working for two car magazines, which involved some travel, I picked up a few high-end Classic Car Auction companies as customers. I photographed cars for their catalogs. Sometimes just one car at a location, others times a few, and sometimes a whole collection. The time between consignment of cars, and the catalog needing to be done was usually not long, so I'd have to photographed a lot of cars, in a lot of places, in a short time.

CD
I’d have to be well recompensed for spending that much time in airports 😆

This was over the line for me so I complained politely at the end and an incredulous flight attendant said “ask to move!” 😆
I was the last person to board a full flight.

I love SW Airlines overall and rarely have issues. I love that they allow two free checked bags especially. Being a female who is fashion conscious, this allows me to pack a lot of clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry, plus swimsuits and coverups, sunscreens and lotions.

I’m in the office today:

IMG_5166.jpeg

Yeah, I can’t believe it either.

Lots on today as tomorrow and the next day I‘ll be busy with a houseguest brrrrr 😆
Haven’t had one other than the childrens friends for years because I don’t like them.
She is a bawdy outspoken unrefined very strong woman so a lot to be around but a hell of a lot of fun too.
Will report back on how quickly I break out in a rash later on the right thread 😂

Back
Top Bottom