Plans for today (2023)

That's good. Where you off too?
We went up to the Grand Canyon North Rim. This has been on my "Bucket List" for many years.
Breath taking!!!
We only stayed one night, DH didn't feel well.
But one night was more than enough for me.
He was very upset that we I didn't get to have dinner in the gorgeous dining room, but I'm okay with that.

We went up to the Grand Canyon North Rim. This has been on my "Bucket List" for many years.
Breath taking!!!
He was very upset that we I didn't get to have dinner in the gorgeous dining room, but I'm okay with that.

I'd love to see it but I know I never will. Sorry you didn't get to eat there as you could have posted photos of the food!

Breath taking!!!

Someday, I want to do the Grand Canyon sky walk. It is a cantilevered viewing platform with glass walls and a glass floor. :eek:

1695754956607.png

1695754976382.png

CD

Not much in the way of plans today - work, laundry, clean the house a little, as MrsT returns tomorrow.

Nothing today. I mowed the lawn yesterday evening while it was cooler outside, so I don't need to do that today.

My sister gave me one of her iPads, and iPad Air (version 3), and I need to play with that to figure it out. She lives on her iPad, so she gets a new one every couple of years. This one is not very old -- and it was FREE!

CD

Sounds like me 30mins b4 the wife gets home

Russ
Well, if I’m being brutally honest, there isn’t much to do in the way of cleaning the house. I learned a long time ago that MrsT produces most of the stuff that has to be cleaned up - when she’s gone, the house magically stays well-ordered. :wink:

Well, if I’m being brutally honest, there isn’t much to do in the way of cleaning the house. I learned a long time ago that MrsT produces most of the stuff that has to be cleaned up - when she’s gone, the house magically stays well-ordered. :wink:
My wifes like that here as ell. I will tidy up stuff and she still finds things to do, nothing said?', just letting me know I didn't do it to her standards. And occasionally " that look" that I know.
I used to do as a second job in my late teens commercial cleaning. My wife used to clean motels in the weekends.
My standard is lower than hers ??

Russ

In fairness though the house is spotless. Even stripped the spare double bed downstairs just because it needed freshening?

Russ

My wifes like that here as ell. I will tidy up stuff and she still finds things to do, nothing said?', just letting me know I didn't do it to her standards.
That’s not my meaning - to put it plainly, MrsT hits a room like a tornado. Five minutes after she walks in the door tomorrow, she’ll have her suitcase dumped onto the floor, her shoes kicked off in the middle of the floor, whatever she’s wearing tossed in the corner in exchange for pajamas…and there it’ll all stay until the end of time unless I clean it all up or nag the bejeesus out of her to do it.

That’s not my meaning - to put it plainly, MrsT hits a room like a tornado. Five minutes after she walks in the door tomorrow, she’ll have her suitcase dumped onto the floor, her shoes kicked off in the middle of the floor, whatever she’s wearing tossed in the corner in exchange for pajamas…and there it’ll all stay until the end of time unless I clean it all up or nag the bejeesus out of her to do it.

You just reminded me my wife also does that with her suitcase. Drops it on a seat outside our bedroom upstairs, opens then gradually empties over a few days. She has her own 3 pieces betty boop luggage.
Bought somewhere around the world?.

Russ

When I get home, I dress from my suitcase until it is pretty much empty. I don't see a point in taking clean clothes out and hanging it back up. Only the laundry comes out, and into the hamper.

CD

Back
Top Bottom