Plans for today (2024)

Oh 100% yes.
I think perhaps you and I have approached life from different places with the same belief's and perhaps in some ways experienced the same things.
I know exactly what you are talking about.

The internet has been an amazing leveller, but not for our gen until many experiences were already passed.
Guilty of being female, don't worry, just keep every bit of your sinful body covered, the mere sight of you offends me.

Sod that, you be yourself and every sinful thinking person keep it in their pants!

Parfait like glass bowls with vanilla ice cream in it then coke cola poured over it.. it bubbles up and kids love it.
Prolly called something else over there???

Russ
Coke/Root Beer floats. I like to use A&W Root Beer and coffee ice cream. :bravo:

root-beer-float-imperial.jpg

Today I'm cleaning up here.
A) washing sheets and tablecloths. Hung out to dry. Done.
B) washing towels and drying inside as heat pump is on anyway. On rack..done
C) dishwasher load done last night. I'm doing 2 more loads then done. I've done 1 load.
D) organize tea tonight.. no idea at moment????

Russ

Are you going to get a new horse?
Hopefully, yes. I’ve never actually owned my own horse, just done lessons and part-boarded other people’s horses.

There are a couple of possibilities my coach has in mind for horses I can get some rides in on - in either case it won’t be till September, so I’ll have the summer off.

Hopefully, yes. I’ve never actually owned my own horse, just done lessons and part-boarded other people’s horses.

There are a couple of possibilities my coach has in mind for horses I can get some rides in on - in either case it won’t be till September, so I’ll have the summer off.
You can make some money with your expertise and ride. People who have lovely horses don't always have time for them.

Last edited:
Today I'm cleaning up here.
A) washing sheets and tablecloths. Hung out to dry. Done.
B) washing towels and drying inside as heat pump is on anyway. On rack..done
C) dishwasher load done last night. I'm doing 2 more loads then done. I've done 1 load.
D) organize tea tonight.. no idea at moment????

Russ
I'm sending my husband to Russ NZ training camp.

Parfait like glass bowls with vanilla ice cream in it then coke cola poured over it.. it bubbles up and kids love it.
Prolly called something else over there???

Russ
That is one of those things in this country that was condemned to the sin bin, give your child cola? Absolutely not. Give your child cola and ice cream in the same bowl? You may as well put your child in Borstal right now 🙄😆

Back
Top Bottom