Plans for today (2024)

D
Just a piece of fencing.
DId your dogs react? Or do they realize elephants are something else?
Is there no danger for humans?
What would you tipically do if you were gardening nearby? Get inside a house/ behind a rock? Into a car ( probably not)?

Had a 8,30 c9ffee with a colleague.
Grocery shopped for parents.
Brought the mobile holder, reflecting tape, print outs and food to them.

Obviously I bought the wrong tape, it is reflective of light, but not flourescent, luminiscent in the dark. So, search will continue.

POssibly fetching a lamp and a bucket for Mom, laundry, cleaning...

D

DId your dogs react? Or do they realize elephants are something else?
Is there no danger for humans?
What would you tipically do if you were gardening nearby? Get inside a house/ behind a rock? Into a car ( probably not)?
Yes, the dogs react, they are Jack Russells :).
The dogs are fast, but stay a safe distance away though.

I actually thought it would be hippopotamus, but I saw the foot prints this morning and it was a single elephant.
And they can be dangerous, but normally it's pretty OK as long as you don't disturb them too much. They are not predators.

Going to make up a porchetta and a SW Tex-Mex cure for some pork belly I have defrosting and will cook tomorrow.

Besides that, going to work on my bazaar stall, and, among 3 dinner options, Craig chose to go out for an early dinner somewhere, after running a couple of quick errands later.

Gonna make some vegan creamy garlic potatoes. Dunno exactly how but I have high expectations anyway 😆
Have put a gluten free, dairy free cheeseless cheesecake I baked in the bread maker in the fridge to set, for that I have low, very low expectations. There's no biscuit base and it looks a bit like an opaque yellow jelly 😬😂

Back
Top Bottom