Plans for today (2024)

They will break into cars to get to oranges!
I can just imagine it.
"HEY, MISTER! Hand over your oranges, or else!"

elephant and car.jpg

I can just imagine it.
"HEY, MISTER! Hand over your oranges, or else!"

View attachment 118347
All I can think is, I hope the sunroof’s closed:

“Mama, look! The elephant has stuck his truck right in the car! I’m going to shake hands with him!”

“Leggo of that!…that ain’t his trunk!”

Plans for today developed after I woke up at 6.30am, had a shower, had my tea, looked at the news on the BBC, looked through my e-mails, FB and Cooking Bites, had some breakfast....
And it was still only 8.30am. I remembered Eric Burdon and the Animals: We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Zoomed off to a Mall I almost never go to, had a walk around, then remembered there was a Lebanese store close by, so I walked ( about 5 minutes) there and bought some stuff I probably didn't need, but there you are. Killed 3 hours.
Once I got back home, I decided I was going to cook some Lebanese food - which I did, for about 3 hours.

Busy busy day.

Started correcting and double checking my work schedule at 6 am. It is always challenging to suit 16 students, their parents, their different shifts at the common school, extracurricular activities. And my schedule.

Yesterday's parents students meeting was very useful though.

Took me 2,5 or 3 hours, combined with communicating it to them.

In between, I was appointed to call daughter's new school for general info. Noted down. Email to her old school.

Breakfast, shower, grocery shopped for Mom, took over, spent an hour with them.

Back home, meds for daughter, breakfast, overseeing that she does. Discussion.

School replied ok for docs.

Research for study materials, messaging it.

Ordered medication for my parents via phone.

Prepared her personal docs for enrollment at the new school, due tomorrow 10 am.

Collecting study books to return to the old school , getting there with daughter by public transport. She is as of today no longer their student.

Calling daughter's psychologist, as daughter canceled her app, an hour prior, I was furious,daughter emailed to apologize and ask if a call is an option, it isn't. we gratefully got a new app on Mon.

But we had to reschedule the psychiatrist app, so I called, arranged, gratefully. Daughter confirmed psychologist app.

Texted ex husband of outcome.

Emailed Daughter's class leader to say Thank you, as well as the school's psychologist.

Bought pillows that my Mom requested.
Bought lunch for today.

Still need to prepare medical docs for daughters kiphosis medical check up, due tomorrow 11,30 am ( after the enrollment procedure at the new school at 10 am).

Texted a friend and my boyfriend.

Washed my pillow cases, let them air dry.

Now some downtime. It's been on and on 6 am to 5 pm.

Hopefully a walk in nature later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom