Plans for today (2024)

Running into town shortly to pick up some meds MrsT forgot to get refilled, then zooming down to the airport to drop her off for her trip to NYC and beyond.

I was planning on working off and on between all that, but I think I’m going to just take the day off.
I can pull out my taro cards and guess that there is pizza on your mind...

Got my dough going in the bread machine. I’ll let it sit in fridge for a few days to ferment a bit more. Then maybe sausage bread. Or pizza or both. Lol

Last edited:
Enrollment for daughter.
Kiphosis med check up for daughter.

Preceeded by an unplanned 7 am visit to Mom who summoned me, as she was not feeling well. Herr legs were swollen, blood pressure 117/72, so I cared for her for 90 minutes.

I don't kniw what else, possibly another visit to Mom.

Daughter will need to wear back braces, orthosis, better to correct the spine now, while she is 16.
Only at home and at night, not outside.
She agreed and will willingly wear.

So after 6 hours of running those papers and measuring, we came home.

Visiting my Mom, hoping for some rest.

Tomorrow morning another med app for Dad.

Last edited:
Making meals for the freezer section. We got cleaned out last week so it’s full speed ahead. Here’s a couple of dozen chilli ready to go in the freezer. Just pop the tops on and price them up.

IMG_4952.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to take my DH to the eye doctor for his checkup--it's been 2 weeks since he had surgery on his right eye and 3 weeks since he had the left done. He is healing well and his vision in the right eye (distance) is super great. The left eye was set for near vision, and the two eyes are fighting with each other so it's been bugging him. I told him to be patient, it just takes time for them work together, and he can address any questions or concerns with his doctor at the appointment. He is being a little sulky today and didn't want to go--this morning was saying he was going to call and cancel and I told him how rude it would be to cancel the same day (plus it takes a few weeks or more to get a new appointment usually) and I firmly told him he was going.

While I drop him off I have an errand to run, then bringing him back here and have some work to do in a city about 15 miles from here which happens to be the same city where the grocery store that is having the Thursday eggs special ($1.99 a dozen for jumbo cage free eggs) is located so I will pop in and buy 4 dozen eggs...then I have a carryout restaurant mystery shop to do, so I will come home, snap photos of the food, and write a short report. After dinner we will pack for our trip to Indianapolis tomorrow. I am super excited to hang out with our youngest daughter and her husband while they show us the city! And of course I get to see my grand-dog Bronson and get some hair on my clothing to bring home (golden retriever). He's awesome though, such a good boy...

Back
Top Bottom