Plans for today (2024)

Tomorrow's plans involve a day at home. The final day before university starts on Friday. So I guess I'll be busy on the laptop trying to resolve a few issues on it, trying to resolve a few issues in CB. Trying to sort a few issues out with Google Search engine optimisation and so on. That is until the power runs out on the laptop. Still waiting on a new power supply. I've got a temporary solution but it's 65W power supply and my laptop needs 130W so it takes overnight to charge the battery and about 3 hours to flatten it!

So once the laptop battery is flat, I'll be free to stay my next knitting project.

Last edited:
Struggling with my printer today. Of course I have some forms for work that I need to print out and the alignment is wonky. I have been troubleshooting it and printing the test page where it states to pick the image for each column that has the least visible vertical lines and I have done that about 6-7 times and it still isn't printing out correctly. The text is aligned fine but the borders for various fields are not lining up correctly and it's just not going to work out. I sent the document to my DH for him to print out for me on his printer. My printer is about 12 years old and it might just be time for a new one. I hate doing this though because I have lots of ink cartridges for the old one and I hate the idea of all that ink going to waste!
Well I thought about it and wondered if this was something to do with my Dell computer (which I haven't liked since I got it, loved my HP computer previously, which incredibly lasted from 2007 to 2019 and should never have gotten this f@#*!&$ DELL) and decided to try printing from my laptop instead. Printing was perfect, there is nothing wrong with my printer. I did some troubleshooting on my own (the computer troubleshooter couldn't find any issues, of course) and after a few days of brainstorming, I got it figured out and now everything is fine. No need for a new printer! My ancient Brother computer (circa 2013) is working great now, phew. Glad DH was able to help out with printing documents from his printer that I needed for work the past few days.

Next computer will be an HP!

Well I thought about it and wondered if this was something to do with my Dell computer (which I haven't liked since I got it, loved my HP computer previously, which incredibly lasted from 2007 to 2019 and should never have gotten this f@#*!&$ DELL) and decided to try printing from my laptop instead. Printing was perfect, there is nothing wrong with my printer. I did some troubleshooting on my own (the computer troubleshooter couldn't find any issues, of course) and after a few days of brainstorming, I got it figured out and now everything is fine. No need for a new printer! My ancient Brother computer (circa 2013) is working great now, phew. Glad DH was able to help out with printing documents from his printer that I needed for work the past few days.

Next computer will be an HP!
I have an expensive highly rated Dell laptop for travelling (because garmin and ios don't play well) but it's cr*p, I regret that purchase!!

The 'unearthed' brand of bavarian frankfurters I like were on spesh off so three packs were bought and todays plans involve chilli dogs, oh yes it's so nice I'll say it twice CHILLI DOGS 🥰

This is something I had never tried and wouldn't have given a second glance if it hadn't of been for the American connection on this forum. So thankyou, it's my kind of junk food!

I'm also off to the chromers with a tank and mudguards because more is more and I'm gonna pimp that ride before they ban chrome at the end of this year! 😎

The 'unearthed' brand of bavarian frankfurters I like were on spesh off so three packs were bought and todays plans involve chilli dogs, oh yes it's so nice I'll say it twice CHILLI DOGS 🥰

This is something I had never tried and wouldn't have given a second glance if it hadn't of been for the American connection on this forum. So thankyou, it's my kind of junk food!

I'm also off to the chromers with a tank and mudguards because more is more and I'm gonna pimp that ride before they ban chrome at the end of this year! 😎
I love chili dogs. Need to make chili so I can have them again.

My helping my daughter to learn Italian, i.e.practise in a lovely students' exercise book, while on vacay means I need to bite the bullet of not feeling like focusing this late (9,30 pm)...

She is a beginner Italian, so am I.😊😊
Need to investigate the Plural, these students, those students...

AT the end, I do find joy. Love learning.

Probably some will be delegated to tomorrow morning, as well as my work prep stuff...
Screenshot_20240705_204815_WhatsApp.jpg

My helping my daughter to learn Italian, i.e.practise in a lovely students' exercise book, while on vacay means I need to bite the bullet of not feeling like focusing this late (9,30 pm)...

She is a beginner Italian, so am I.😊😊
Need to investigate the Plural, these students, those students...

AT the end, I do find joy. Love learning.

Probably some will be delegated to tomorrow morning, as well as my work prep stuff...
View attachment 115679
After some years I'm still on key stage one learn spanish.
And it's not going well.

Bravo brainiac!!

Back
Top Bottom