Plans for today (2024)

Euro horror movie
Speaking of horror movies, I saw the first 3 minutes of one, and spent the rest of it (in movie theater) with my head under my winter jacket to not hear and not see. Never ever again. It's just not my cup of tea, at all.

My ex-husband could watch any movie.

However, last week I had a nightmare, that I still remember a horrible detail of...me walking beneath a corpse, which is mounted on a high storage hall ceiling, dripping some fluid...

Of course, I knew it was a physiological basis, either my hamd got numb, or it was some other issue...

But still, unpleasant, trying to forget.

😇

Party number three around 2 pm later. My 70's band will be playing a couple of sets. One of the members has a video set up that will project us on a big screen in the back yard while we play indoors in the basement. Sounds either cool or goofy. Yet to find out. Today is my one day off. I'll probably walk down to the shop and back to do my ordering, so, technically it is never a full day off. The weeds have taken over the garden again and I still haven't tilled the empty garlic patch. I should get in the garage and start to clean the dried plants. I also want to do something for dinner after we get home from this party. I've been low carbing lately and I think I'll grant myself a cheat day. My scale is starting to groan when I step on it. Have a good day, everybody!

Thank you, you too! And 'break a leg' with the performance! I always thought that was a cruel saying...but, you know, good luck!
Absolutely, during playing you will loose at least 0,5 kg, so reward yourself.
Thank you! I'll gain it back by drinking 2-3 bottles of beer and eating from the buffet table. It is a party after all.:hungry::drink:

Please someone invent an eat the frog pill, I’d pay, I’d pay handsomely 😁
Just go back to university full time and start with 6 day weeks and find that's not enough. You'll soon either forget it needs to be done, or do it.

MrsT is off at about 9:30AM - I’m pickling some sage leaves after that (couscous challenge ingredient) and mowing the grass, and I’m off tomorrow, so I’ll also likely stay up late watching a trashy 70’s Euro horror movie.
Oh good. I need some ideas on what to do with my fresh sage. I did use some of it for something and it turned out really great, but I was tipsy and now I can't remember what I cooked, LOL!

Party number three around 2 pm later. My 70's band will be playing a couple of sets. One of the members has a video set up that will project us on a big screen in the back yard while we play indoors in the basement. Sounds either cool or goofy. Yet to find out. Today is my one day off. I'll probably walk down to the shop and back to do my ordering, so, technically it is never a full day off. The weeds have taken over the garden again and I still haven't tilled the empty garlic patch. I should get in the garage and start to clean the dried plants. I also want to do something for dinner after we get home from this party. I've been low carbing lately and I think I'll grant myself a cheat day. My scale is starting to groan when I step on it. Have a good day, everybody!
Tell me how the time traveling goes!

Back
Top Bottom