The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We spotted this Thai sausage stall at the yearly Agricultural Fare today:

AF sausages s.jpg

The kid in the "cupboard" reminds me of Carole's kids in "Brittas Empire".

I've finally decided to sell my old pick-up. It has served me impeccably over the last 30 years but it's time for us to part company.

540,000 km on the clock and full service history.

Any reasonable offer accepted.

May need some attention.

pick up s.jpg

I had a senior moment today. I made a cup of tea and then seemed to have 'mislaid' it. I looked everywhere in the kitchen and front room (I hadn't been upstairs). No sign of it! I even had my son helping the search. In the end I gave up and made another cup. It wasn't until much later that I discovered where it was. It was in the fridge! I have two fridges - one in the kitchen and one (bigger one) under the stairs. It was in the fridge under the stairs.

I had a senior moment today. I made a cup of tea and then seemed to have 'mislaid' it. I looked everywhere in the kitchen and front room (I hadn't been upstairs). No sign of it! I even had my son helping the search. In the end I gave up and made another cup. It wasn't until much later that I discovered where it was. It was in the fridge! I have two fridges - one in the kitchen and one (bigger one) under the stairs. It was in the fridge under the stairs.
You wanted cold tea?

:facepalm:

I've finally decided to sell my old pick-up. It has served me impeccably over the last 30 years but it's time for us to part company.

May need some attention.

View attachment 5547
It failed it's last MOT, has a dodgy right-hand front tyre and no exhaust.

Is shipping included?

May need some attention.

View attachment 5547
540,000 Km on the clock is nowt. I was one of eight in VW Beetle when it clocked 1,000,000 miles. Same one had a full grown bull in the rear another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom