The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitterly cold day here today :cold:

A little chilly here at 06:00 but it warmed up around 10:00.

sunbathing.gif

I had a senior moment today. I made a cup of tea and then seemed to have 'mislaid' it. I looked everywhere in the kitchen and front room (I hadn't been upstairs). No sign of it! I even had my son helping the search. In the end I gave up and made another cup. It wasn't until much later that I discovered where it was. It was in the fridge! I have two fridges - one in the kitchen and one (bigger one) under the stairs. It was in the fridge under the stairs.

The friend of mine who died last year (the one with the creamed rice) lost his wallet once. He panicked and immediately cancelled all his credit cards and ATM cards.

He found the wallet the following day in the fridge.

I lost my motorcycle keys [only had one set !!!] searched everywhere - tried a locksmith to be told "if you can bring the lock in we might be able to make a key fit" - finally had to fit new fuel tank lock new helmet lock new steering lock and of course new ignition lock - found the keys a week later in the car !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

When I was a wee one, I would get up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. Mom found Fuzzy many times in the refrigerator and the water pitcher on the counter.
Fuzzy was my teddy bear. Water was kept in the refrigerator.

Don't like padded as yes they do emphasise, I have a sports bra for when I go running, once the weather cheers up
Padded sports bra as well. It's a moulded one and the most comfortable bra I have ever owned I have several of them now. And again, you're thinking too large in terms of what is emphasised. It still hides the issue much better than sticking a folded tissue in the way in each side which is obvious. Padded ones are brilliant in that sense and all I can wear as a result of that issue.

It stops the staring which I hate.

Padded sports bra as well. It's a moulded one and the most comfortable bra I have ever owned I have several of them now. And again, you're thinking too large in terms of what is emphasised. It still hides the issue much better than sticking a folded tissue in the way in each side which is obvious. Padded ones are brilliant in that sense and all I can wear as a result of that issue.

It stops the staring which I hate.
Oh you are talking about the headlight effect. Now I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom