The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of another way that might prevent headlights. Go to your nearest office supply and get the circle labels. If you want to get fancy, grab the star ones to go over the circles.

I dressed as Winnie-The-Pooh for world book day, so I made some little honey spice cakes for the staff. Recipe from my childhood Winnie-The-Pooh cook book. I just forgot to take pictures, but they were very easy and very popular, so I will be making them again.

The friend of mine who died last year (the one with the creamed rice) lost his wallet once. He panicked and immediately cancelled all his credit cards and ATM cards.

He found the wallet the following day in the fridge.
I've prepared a meal before now and gone to put it in the oven, only to find the meal I prepared earlier sitting in there cooking away quite happily. The downside is I could have found plenty of other things to do with my time; the upside is I have tomorrow's dinner in the fridge, needed only to be reheated in the microwave.

:eek:

That's a pity! I'd like to see you in costume.:laugh:

OK, I know you didn't mean that...
IMG_20170302_115639378.jpg

Going to have to bake [and eat] LOTS more cakes to fill the suit out - still every cloud has a silver lining :D
I will definitely be adding padding next year. I also intended to take a honey pot and a blue balloon but I had a bad back at the beginning of the week so other priorities took up my time and energy.

After a stormy start the day brightened up and the sun came out. So my partner has taken the dog for a walk. Unfortunately a few minutes ago it started bucketing down again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom